Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Taste of Christmas - Gingerbread Magnet

 

So I just couldn't hold back on this yummy little guy any longer!  Can you blame me?  I love gingerbread!  I rolled a couple dozen of these little guys out on my Big Shot last year and just never managed to put them all together...  

Wouldn't these be a great project for the kiddo's to decorate as Christmas gifts?  I kept it simple and used my mono Tombow glue to adhere my Real Red scraps to the cork and then attached 2 small pieces of the magnetic tape strips (less than $1 at Walmart for enough for all 2 dozen of my gingy's!) to the top and bottom of the scrap paper to even out the weight of the magnet.  I used Stickles to highlight his mouth because my white gel pan gave out on me earlier this week.








 I hope you enjoyed this tasty little treat!  Much more gingerbread to come soon!
~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Now this is absolutely adorable--love the cork--great idea! Super cute! Just became a follower--and thanks for hopping by and becoming one on my blog--I do so appreciate it!
    I think you should enter this in my Boyish Charms challenge--you never know you might win that free cricut cart!

    all the cricky best,
    kandrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAH This is too cute! And a really great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! The princess face assortment is awesome and it was actually my very first PKS set!! Trust me you will love them!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete