Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Give Thanks

 TGIF!  Wow has it been a long week or what?!  I've been trying to dig my Thanksgiving decor out of the basement all week but I haven't even managed to get the Halloween bin back down there yet!  So until tomorrow I'll have to settle for the pictures....

 I made this banner last year during my late night crafting phase (I've since had to readjust my schedule!).  I started at about 10PM and finished up vacuuming all of the glitter remnants off of the couch sometime around 3:30AM!
Supplies:
Sturdy cereal boxes
SU! Top Note Die
Mod Podge
DCWV Fall Stack
DCWV Fall Sticker Stack
Cloud 9 Chipboard Monograms
Glue Pen
Martha Stewart Glitter

Don't forget to stop back by for a project a day!
~Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. loved it last year....still love it this year! sooo adorable ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Thanksgiving Banner. I'll have to give it a try using the top note die.

    ReplyDelete