Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall flame

Oh how I love the fall!  Last month at my Gift Giver's Hostess Club we stamped on candles using the Stampin' Up! French Foliage set (item #121166) Holiday Mini Catalog and the tutorial from Splitcoast of course!


This is attempt #1!  I didn't trim the tissue paper enough... I thought that it would work out if I stamped several of the images on a square of tissue paper rather than applying 1 at a time... not so much!  I would highly recommend applying each image 1 after the other so that you can trim the tissue paper adequately, and within the flat surface of the candle!


Voila!  My finished product!


I'll be offering a make up class for a couple of ladies this Saturday at 7, if you'd like to join us just email me for details.  We will be stamping on this 3x4 pillar as well as a votive to practice on. 


All the crafty best,
Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment I am not a follower of your blog!

    Lots of Cricut Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete