Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For The Hubby!

Where does the time go?  I've been working on a care package to send to my wonderful, supportive hubby this week and just lost track of time!  Here the card that he'll get when he opens up his box!  I just love these screw head brad from Recollections, I've been stashing these for a year now and this was the perfect excuse to use them! 
Supplies:
SU! Totally Tool stamp set
SU! Lattice embossing folder
SU! Cardstock: Basic Black, Coffee Crumb, Whisper White & Kiwi kiss(retired)
SU! Hemp twine (from years and years ago!)
Recollections brads



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! soooo cute. it's hard to find *cute* (but masculine) cards....this one is definitely both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is such a nice card for a man especially when it's your man. lol. I also agree with the comment above. Thanks for sharing.

    -Katya
    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete