Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Cards

After a long week of work and laryngitis (not a good combination when working with preschoolers) I finally got a chance to finish my St. Patrick's Day cards on Friday. Yeah for some much needed craft therapy time after that long week!









I absolutely love these rainbows! I know the lines of glitter aren't very clean, but I'm okay with that! The more glitter the better!


The card on the right is my card from last weekend that I thew together and the one on the left is a neater version with some added glitter on the shamrock that was inspired by Robyn!

That couple of hours on Friday held me threw the weekend of housework pretty well... I was feeling so abitious today that I cleaned and oiled all of the kitchen cabinets, then convinced my wonderful husband that today was the day to go buy and install the new range hood that we've needed for a couple of years now! We went, we bought, and he installed, even after spending the whole day Saturday leveling out our back yard! While were at HD we even bought new vinyl flooring for the kitchen; it was definitely a productive weekend here at our house!

I've got a couple of other scrappy projects that I've been working on that will have to wait for another night!

No comments:

Post a Comment