Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Crafty "Ladies Night In"

Tonight I'm hosting a crafty ladies night in at my house. I know quite a few crafty ladies but with most of them (including myself) having multiple children there's very seldom a time to get together for some producive crafting time, so instead of going out for a drink together and spending money... I thought that ladies night would be just as much (if not more) fun if it's doing what I really love... PAPER CRAFTING!

A preview of 1 of atleast 3 projects that we'll be working on tonight at my "Crafty Ladies Night In."

Supplies: All supplies are Stampin Up unless otherwise noted. Craft cardstock, modern label punch, scallop oval punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, white gel pen, glorious green stampin write marker, glorious green cardstock, DCWV metallic card stock stack, rhinestone (wal-mart)

No comments:

Post a Comment