Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

My first post!



Where to start....

Well, I can't believe that I'm finally getting around to starting my own blog! I've been collecting scrapbooking supplies for about 7 years, but I've only been creating on a regular basis for about 1 year! The time has finally come so save my Facebook friends from my crafty photos. I think I post pictures of my crafts more than pictures of our family.

Last week I finally, after several attempts, came up with a ribbon storage system that I LOVE! I used chipboard that I purchased at the comic book store last year along with my 3/4" square punch and made storage card to fit in my photo storage boxes. I have at least 100 rolls of ribbon in this box! I couldn't be happier! I'd love to know what you think!





The End!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great idea Ashley especially when you have alot of colors and not enough room to show them all. I believe I'll do that with my non SU! ribbon which I have alot of, thanks for sharing this wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is genius! mmmm, look at all that ribbon-y deliciousness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW u r a ribbon storage genius!!! I love how much fits in one box and how they are grouped in their color families! Great Idea Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete