Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Totally 4 Troops Cards

I was hoping to post these pictures last night but some how I got distracted with moving photos from one computer to another and then organizing and uploading to Costco so that I can back them up.  I would up not going to sleep until 1:00 AM only to be woken up by my 8 year old son to go work out at 6:00AM!  That was rough!

Anyways,  I wanted to share the cards that a few friends and I made last Friday for Totally 4 Troops.  We weren't quite as productive as I had originally hoped but we did have a great time!  We finished about 100 cards and have about 50 that just need to be embellished. 


I tried to make most of my cards in groups of 6 - 18 in the interest of productivity, but some of the ladies were really great about creating 1 at a time to use up scraps.  We used SU! stamps for all of the sentiments, and we used my older DCWV patterned paper stacks as the background paper.  My goal is to clear out all of my older DCWV stacks from my stash with the endevour!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment