Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Paper Player Sketch Challenge #61

Summer is coming to an end I'm finally getting the chaos that is my life under control!  I have so many projects from overthe summer to share with you, but for today I'm going to start with a card that I created while cleaning up my desk this evening.  Earlier this week I happened upon this fabulous blog that inspired my card today!  So here it is, my card for The Paper PlayersSketch Challenge #61
The flower on the card was a make & take that I made at the Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup last month.  I feel terrible that I dont remember what booth it was at:(  I remeber that I felt terrible for them because everyone kept asking about the die for the flowers, which they don't sell, and the point of the make & take was to demonstrate their glitter.  Other supplies: SU! Crumb Cake card stock, SU! Not Quite Navy Cardstock, VersaMark Ink Pad, SU! edge distresser, & SU! lace

Thanks for stopping by,

Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Ashley, such a pretty layered flower and great idea to flip the sketch! THe lace trim is a beautiful touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous flower! I can see why everyone was asking for it! Glad you could feature it on your card for us! So glad you could join us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Ashley! Thanks for sharing your card this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flower and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Ashley! I love the mix of patterns! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete