Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

File Folder Notebook

Hi everyone! I hope you've all been enjoying your summer. Just 13 short days til school starts! I absolutely love school themed projects and gift ideas so I thought I'd share some of my favorite gift projects with you as we get ready to head back to school! This first project is a preview of the project for my gift givers hostess club that starts tonight.


Back to school project #1-File Folder Notebook

Supplies:
Mini legeal pad (8"x 5")
SU! Playdate File Folders
SU! Owl Punch
Bone Folder
Score Board (I used my Fiskars paper trimmer)
Red liner tape
Ribbon ( 8 to 12 in.)
Cardstock scraps





Found the tutorial at over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Happy Craftin,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. ashley--this is SO CUTE!! thanks for the link to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete