Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Seattle Sounders Opening Game!

A bit delayed... pictures from the beginning our spring break! My husband and I started out our spring break at the the regular season opener for the Seattle Sounders and it was absolutely perfect!Pregame rally in Pioneer Square! Gotta love the band!

Our season ticket seats are absolutely fabulous! The view is perfect! No obnoxious people around us! The best part though... is that we are 3 rows up from being uncovered! Their was a sea of ponchos in front of us (which I did of course purchase before I knew where our seats were!) but we were perfectly dry!
I don't know if you can see it, but this picture is of my favorite part of the game... foil paper raining from above! It was a little bit of glitter heaven!

My husband and his brother.

Just the 2 of us!


More spring break posts to come later today!

TTFN
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment